Traveling through the islands is a very important part of Curious Expedition 2. This is the way you spend most of your Sanity. Therefore you have to be strategic about where and how to travel. The islands are made out of hexagonal tiles so you can move in 6 directions from every tile.
How to travel ?
- You can travel by selecting a tile and clicking on "Travel".
- Several UI elements will indicate how much Sanity you will spend.
- The game will always make you take the most Sanity efficient way. But if you want to take a particular road, you can add anchor points on your way. Just select more tiles one after the other to create these anchor points.
- By right-clicking you can delete a travel route before departing or stop a trip while the trek is already moving on the map (can be useful if you see an enemy coming your way).
- Different tile types have different travel costs. For example, grass plains only cost 1 Sanity to travel through while Petrified Forest cost 6. To learn more about tile travel costs check out Terrain.
You can adjust travel speed in the settings menu.
|Overview||Beginner's Guide • Campaign • Director Mode • Paris Hub • Explorer Clubs • Expeditions • Leaders • Companions • Famous Explorers|
|Mechanics||Dice • Challenges • Combat • Trade • Items • Travel • Rest • Encounters • Events • Club Competitions • Achievements • Joobee the truffle hog • The Duke|
|Attributes||Sanity • Health • Loyalty • Standing • Experience • Fame • Tickets • Perks • Ailments • Relationships|